get to sb.
- 【口】使某人惱怒或生氣; 影響某人
- 1. 【口】使某人惱怒或生氣; 影響某人 Her constant nagging is beginning to get to him. 她不停地嘮叨惹得他生起氣來。
- 所說的話使某人理解; 與某人溝通 I find her impossible to get through to. 我發覺無法跟她溝通思想。 Try to get through to him that he's wasting his life in that job. 設法讓他明白做那種工作是浪費生命。
- (打電話或通信)與某人聯繫 If you wish to lodge a complaint you'd better get on to the manager. 你有什麼不滿最好找經理提。
- 以後再對某人說或給某人寫信(尤指作覆) I hope to get back to you on the question of costs by next week. 我希望下星期再回答你費用的問題。
- 向某人講清某事; 向某人表達某事 She didn't really get her meaning over to her audience. 她並未真正把意思向聽眾講清楚。
- 使某事為某人所理解(或知曉) The teacher tried to explain the problem, but his explanation did not get it across to the class. 老師設法解釋這個問題, 但他的解釋沒能使班上的學生了解清楚。 He found it difficult to get his idea across to them. 他發現他難以使他們了解他的想法。