- a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present；an act of giving something as a present
- give (something) as a gift, especially formally or as a donation or bequest；present (someone) with a gift or gifts
noun: gift, plural noun: gifts
- 1. a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present a Christmas gift a gift shop 同義詞
- ▪ an act of giving something as a present his mother's gift of a pen
- ▪ informal a very easy task or unmissable opportunity that touchdown was an absolute gift
- 2. a natural ability or talent he has a gift for comedy 同義詞
- 1. give (something) as a gift, especially formally or as a donation or bequest the company gifted 2,999 shares to a charity
- ▪ present (someone) with a gift or gifts the director gifted her with a heart-shaped brooch
- ▪ endow with (something) she was gifted with a powerful clairvoyance
文法題目:Did mother give you gift?改成被動語態書上答案是 Were you given the gift by mother? 為什麼不是Was the gift given you by mother?
...一個句子裡面的主要動詞(像是你的問題裡面的動詞give)可以接受2個受詞(直接受詞gift 與 間接受詞you)的時候,這句的被動語態 就會 如你所說的 有2種變法: 原...
.... Chocolate and flowers are a nice touch to a great gift, but I think it shouldn't be the gift itself. Gifts are...
Gifts from whom? → 誰送的禮物? (口語化問法) gift from + 受詞 → 某某...代名詞) 誰，什麼人 表示受格 who 表示主格 原問句: Whom did the gifts come from? 2008-05-08 14:02:00 補充： 原問句: Whom did the gifts...