- the substance or essence of a speech or text；the real point of an action
- engage in chat or gossip
noun: gist, plural noun: gists
- 1. the substance or essence of a speech or text she noted the gist of each message
- 2. the real point of an action damage is the gist of the action and without it the plaintiff must fail
- 3. Nigerian chat or gossip I decided to spend the night at his place catching up on all the gist from the wedding
- 1. Nigerian engage in chat or gossip I need a good friend I can always gist with
1,proximal jejunum GIST 5-6cm with bleeding and partial obstruction, severe adhesion...結腸: 無異常 4.others: NP 其他: 無異常 GIST:gastrointestinal stromal tumor 胃腸道基質瘤(GIST) 是胃腸道...
.... 能夠連接那些單題或多題裡面由許多句子組成的訊息. can infer gist, purpose, and basic context based on information that is explicitly ...
1. The focus/purpose/gist/keynote is to discuss/probe into/confer the diversification/distinction among students of different gender, grades in respect of A and B.