- a thing that is given free, often for promotional purposes；a loss of possession of the ball or puck to the opposing team
- free of charge；(of prices) very low
noun: giveaway, plural noun: giveaways
- 1. a thing that is given free, often for promotional purposes every issue is packed with competitions and great giveaways
- ▪ a loss of possession of the ball or puck to the opposing team the Patriots have 16 takeaways and two giveaways during their five-game winning streak
- 2. a thing that makes an inadvertent revelation the shape of the parcel was a dead giveaway
- 1. free of charge giveaway CDs
- ▪ (of prices) very low bread at giveaway prices
- 2. inadvertently revealing something small giveaway mannerisms
- a thing that is given free, often for promotional purposes: a preelection tax giveaway
- free of charge: giveaway goodies
Oxford American Dictionary
Winners who do not leave a thank you comment will not be eligible for future giveaways. No comment required for entry?
> 請問這是要回覆感謝,還是不需要? 若是你只要參加抽獎＝不需要 若是你只要拿這次的獎品＝不需要 若是你想要贏了再贏＝需要 不過你若不是真心感謝，就不必再贏了吧！
...happy (more formal) right now, I still can't believe I won the giveaway. (說實在如果只是請求他幫你送到地址那不用跟他哈拉這些，除非你熟這個人...
...other industry 平面廣告Print ads 網路平台Network platform 贈品Giveaway 成立基金會The Foundation 行銷策略Marketing strategy