- of or resembling glass；having the physical properties of glass; vitreous
- a glass marble.
- 1. of or resembling glass glassy skyscrapers
- ▪ having the physical properties of glass; vitreous glassy lavas
- ▪ (of water) having a smooth surface the glassy grey surface of the lake 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of sound) resembling the sharp noise made when glass is struck a glassy clink
- 2. (of a person's eyes or expression) showing no interest or animation some stare straight ahead with glassy eyes she'd got that glassy look 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a glass marble.
- showing no interest or animation: glassy-eyed heroin addicts
- of or resembling glass: glassy skyscrapers
Oxford American Dictionary