- move with a smooth continuous motion, typically with little noise；cause to move with a smooth continuous motion
- a smooth continuous movement；a smooth continuous step in ballroom dancing.
verb: glide, 3rd person present: glides, gerund or present participle: gliding, past tense: glided, past participle: glided
noun: glide, plural noun: glides
- 1. move with a smooth continuous motion, typically with little noise a few gondolas glided past 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cause to move with a smooth continuous motion slide your hands firmly across the shoulders then glide them down 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. make an unpowered flight, either in a glider or in an aircraft with engine failure students learning to glide
- ▪ (of a bird) fly through the air with very little movement of the wings gulls are gliding birds 同義詞
- 1. a smooth continuous movement the cuckoo makes its approach in a hawklike glide the Cessna started a gentle power-off glide
- ▪ a smooth continuous step in ballroom dancing.
- ▪ a flight in a glider or unpowered aircraft just within range for a straight glide home
- 2. a sound produced as the vocal organs move toward or away from articulation of a vowel or consonant, for example /j/ in mute /mjut/.
glide和slide意思有差嗎? ＡＮＳ： 其實兩個單字意思都相同，用法也都一樣！！ glide vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb) 滑動,滑行[Q]The snake glided...
在Linguistic(語言學)中"glide"的意思就是滑音, 也可以叫做 semivowel"半元音". diphthong= 雙元音 On glide...別的音的尾音連起,或無滑音,兩個母音混合成一個特別的音. example: On-glide ---> mule [myule] ---> 加入[y]滑音---> 把m音跟u音連在一起. Off...
"Coco glides on ice." 【Coco（人名）在冰上滑行】 "The film ...一句是"The film is beautifully shot but progressed as if gliding on ice." 這句的gliding on ice和標題的意思是相同的嗎？【是的...