- a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or fault of equipment；an unexpected setback
- suffer a sudden malfunction or fault
verb: glitch, 3rd person present: glitches, gerund or present participle: glitching, past tense: glitched, past participle: glitched
noun: glitch, plural noun: glitches
- 1. a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or fault of equipment a draft version was lost in a computer glitch
- ▪ an unexpected setback the only glitch in his year is failing to qualify for the Masters
- ▪ a brief irregularity in the rotation of a pulsar.
- 1. US suffer a sudden malfunction or fault the elevators glitched
- a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or irregularity of equipment: a draft version was lost in a computer glitch
- suffer a sudden malfunction or irregularity: her job involves troubleshooting when systems glitch
Oxford American Dictionary
glitch有如下的意思 過失.處置失當.小故障 wave有如下的意思 波浪.熱度.波動 如果合理的組合起來 那這一句的意思就是 Don't forget to glitch wave=別忘記小故障波浪 2008-07-17 22:14:29 補充： 嗯嗯!如果沒有別人進來補充...
Glitch will work for machine defects. Otherwise, you can also say "minor defect", "minor flaw". Honestly, small flaw will probably be understandable though not technically formal.
...with your company before, this is the first time we run into a glitch in receiving your mail on time. Would you please let us...