- extravagant but superficial display
- make (something) glamorous or showy
verb: glitz, 3rd person present: glitzes, gerund or present participle: glitzing, past tense: glitzed, past participle: glitzed
- 1. extravagant but superficial display the glitz and sophisticated night life of Ibiza
- 1. North American make (something) glamorous or showy he wanted to know who we could get to glitz up the programme
- extravagant but superficial display: the glitz and sophisticated night life of Ibiza
- make (something) glamorous or showy: we need to glitz up the program
Oxford American Dictionary
...偉大的意思 glorious 榮耀的，輝煌的 glory 光輝 glaring 耀眼的 glitz 炫目迷人 goodliness 漂亮 美好 grit 有膽量的 gut 有勇氣...
...喔 Do you envy the life of top models? They always enjoy the glitz and the glamour, however becoming a top model is a lot more than sex...
Chic kicks glam it up with a little glitz and flowers. The Phranz-Phantzia shoe from ...