- having, worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration；having a striking beauty or splendour
- 1. having, worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration the most glorious victory of all time 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. having a striking beauty or splendour a glorious autumn day
- ▪ informal very enjoyable glorious platters of succulent crabs 同義詞 反義詞
- the events (1688–9) that led to the replacement, in 1689, of James II by his daughter Mary II ...
- having, worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration: the most glorious victory of all time
Oxford American Dictionary
Food, glorious food 食物，好棒的食物Is it worth the ...阻止我們得到快樂當我們閉上雙眼開始想像 Food, glorious foodHot sausage and mustardWhile we're in the ...
... glory; famous.2. Conferring or advancing glory: a glorious achievement.3. Characterized by great beauty and splendor; magnificent: a glorious...
Glorious beautiful Godesses. 女神用 Glorious 好一點. Four shiny treasures.四個閃耀的寶藏. 這樣應該可以.