- having, worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration；having a striking beauty or splendour
- 1. having, worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration the most glorious victory of all time 同義詞 illustrious, celebrated, famous, famed, renowned, ... 更多反義詞 undistinguished
- 2. having a striking beauty or splendour a glorious autumn day
- ▪ informal very enjoyable glorious platters of succulent crabs 同義詞 wonderful, marvellous, magnificent, superb, sublime, ... 更多反義詞 horrid, miserable
- the events (1688–9) that led to the replacement, in 1689, of James II by his daughter Mary II ...
- having, worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration: the most glorious victory of all time
Oxford American Dictionary