- have an angry or sullen look on one's face; scowl
- an angry or sullen look
verb: glower, 3rd person present: glowers, gerund or present participle: glowering, past tense: glowered, past participle: glowered
noun: glower, plural noun: glowers
- 1. have an angry or sullen look on one's face; scowl she glowered at him suspiciously
- 1. an angry or sullen look the angry glower on the face of the policeman
- have an angry or sullen look on one's face; scowl: she glowered at him suspiciously his father's glowering face
- an angry or sullen look: the angry glower on the face of the policeman
...see stare study view watch admire attend behold beware contemplate eye flash focus gape gawk gaze glower goggle heed inspect mark mind note observe ogle peep regard rubberneck scan scout scrutinize spot...
...把鳥嚇走 In Austealia , the heat causes the nectar in the glowers to become a kind of alcoholic drink, ＊＊＊glowers是flowers吧...
... into uneasy, nauseating abyss as he blinked vacantly at the glowering female before him, her gothic sea green hair and unfairly sweet smile ...