- an adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together
- fasten or join with or as if with glue；be paying very close attention to (something, especially a television)
noun: glue, plural noun: glues
verb: glue, 3rd person present: glues, gerund or present participle: gluing, past tense: glued, past participle: glued
- 1. an adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together:
what is the glue that holds companies together?
- 1. fasten or join with or as if with glue:
the wood is cut into pieces which are then glued together
- 2. be paying very close attention to (something, especially a television):
I was glued to the telly when the Olympics were on
glue strip 1.膠帶 參考網址 http://www.3lop.dk/page.asp?id=598&ses= 2...撕貼作品(撕貼畫,紙模型) 參考網址 撕貼畫 http://www.ehow.com/video_4467743_glue-strip-craft-containers-vase.html 紙模型 http://2oldkiters.smugmug.com/gallery...
Jay usually uses a ruler to help him (to) glue the photos to some paper. 這裡的glue是bare infinitive(無to的不定詞),在help...
胡說八道！ glue patch運用在一般地板或牆壁等建築，的確指的是那種具有黏性的補土，可以用來...