- (of a ship or aircraft) sink or crash；be defeated in a contest
- 1. (of a ship or aircraft) sink or crash
- 2. be defeated in a contest
- 3. (of a person, period, or event) be recorded or remembered in a particular way
- 4. be swallowed
- 5. (of a person, action, or work) elicit a specified reaction
- 6. get worse in quality
- 7. happen
- 8. leave a university, especially Oxford or Cambridge, after finishing one's studies
- 9. be sent to prison
go down有很多意思,在這裡就只在說:去......地方的意思. If you go down to the lake, you'll find the other...最偉大的發明家 You are going down if you keep wasting your...
go down 可以單用嗎? 還是一定要放到句子裡面? ღ…。…。ღ…。…。ღ ღ…。…。ღ…。…。 ღღ 嗯，也可以單用的。go down/ go along 都含有＂沿著＂的意思。 如：Go down！沿下走吧! 註解: go...
第一題: He is going down. 可以指他在走下坡也可以指他某方面的狀態下滑...是修飾主詞.指的是: 往下~~ He is going down. 關係是: 主詞 動詞 副詞 第二題: He...