- 1. 受歡迎 His speech went over well. 他的演講很受歡迎。
- 2. 以某種方式接受 How did her speech go over? 人們對她的演講反應如何?
- 3. 重溫 He went over the article again. 他把文章從頭至尾又讀了一遍。
- 4. 察看 We went over several houses, but haven't bought one yet. 我們看了幾棟房子, 但尚未買成。 You'll have to go over these figures again, they don't add up. 你必須再核對一下這些數字, 總數不符。
- 5. 將某物弄乾淨(尤指徹底地) She went over the room with a duster. 她用抹布把房間擦得乾乾淨淨。
... Girl: We go sledding, and we go over to my grandparents' house and have...and let's play video games. Let's go over to the National Mall to do some serious...
The bear went over the mountain The bear went over the mountain The bear went...he could see To see what he could see 好奇能看到甚麼x3 The bear went over the mountain The bear went over the mountain The bear went...
go over 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/arr01.jpg 釋義 同義字/反義字 ph. (片語 phrase)受歡迎His speech went over well.他的演講很受歡迎。察看We went over several houses, but...