- 相合; 同意; 和…為伴; 隨…漂動；與...相配
- 1. 相合; 同意; 和…為伴; 隨…漂動 The color of this tie doesn't go with your suit. 這條領帶的顏色與你的西服不相配。 I can't go with you in that. 在這一點上, 我不能同意你的看法。
- 2. 與...相配 Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你覺得這帽子和我的新衣服相配嗎?
- 3. 與...約會 He goes with the girl every week. 他每週與這位女孩子約會。
相合; 同意; 和…為伴; 隨…漂動
- 包括在某事物中; 附屬於某事物 A new car goes with the job. 獲這份工作還附帶一輛新汽車。 Do the carpet and curtains go with the house? 房價中包括地毯和窗簾嗎?
- 繼續做 She went on with her reading after supper. 她吃過晚飯繼續讀書。
- 堅持到底, 完成 You'll have to go through with the work once you start. 你一旦開始這項工作, 就得幹到底。 She went through with her plan although some of her friendsadvised her to abandon it. 雖然有些朋友勸她放棄她的計劃, 可是她堅決把這計劃執行下去。
- 成為...的伙伴 She said she would go mates with Bill. 她說她將成為比爾的伙伴。
- 【俚】交朋友; 和某人有性關係 He goes with a different woman every week. 他一星期換一個女人。