- IPA[ˈɡō əˌround]
- a flight path taken by an aircraft after an aborted approach to landing.；a confrontation or argument
noun: go-around, plural noun: go-arounds
- 1. a flight path taken by an aircraft after an aborted approach to landing.
- 2. North American informal a confrontation or argument they had one go-around after another
- 3. North American one of a series of instances of doing or attempting something we will have to have another go-around with that lesson before we are ready to move on this is her second go-round as a councillor
- ▪ a round of a rodeo competition the first winners are those cowboys who win each go-round