- a long dress, typically having a close-fitting bodice and a flared or flowing skirt, worn on formal occasions；a dressing gown.
- be dressed in a gown
noun: gown, plural noun: gowns
verb: gown, 3rd person present: gowns, gerund or present participle: gowning, past participle: gowned
- 1. a long dress, typically having a close-fitting bodice and a flared or flowing skirt, worn on formal occasions:
a silk ball gown
- 2. a dressing gown.
- 3. a protective garment worn in hospital, either by a staff member during surgery or by a patient.
- 4. a loose cloak indicating one's profession or status, worn by a lawyer, teacher, academic, or college student.
- 5. the members of a college as distinct from the permanent residents of the college town:
efforts are underway to improve town-gown relations
- 1. be dressed in a gown:
she was gowned in luminous silk
就是"更衣室". 但是,在外國他們不會用"gowning room",而是用"changing room" (A changing room...
cap and gown cap 是指學士帽 gown 是指學士袍 要正式一點可說 graduation cap and gown 2007-02-13 08:48:47 補充： mortar-board 學士帽 和 academic costume /academic dress 學士服...
I want my wedding gown in Cathedral style (with about 10 feets of the gown touching...