- smoothness and elegance of movement；courteous good will
- bring honour or credit to (someone or something) by one's attendance or participation；(of a person or thing) be an attractive presence in or on; adorn
noun: grace, plural noun: graces
- 1. smoothness and elegance of movement she moved through the water with effortless grace 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. courteous good will he had the good grace to apologize to her afterwards 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an attractively polite manner of behaving she has all the social graces
- 3. (in Christian belief) the free and unmerited favour of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings. 同義詞
- ▪ a divinely given talent or blessing the scheme has proved to be a great grace for the Church
- 4. a period officially allowed for payment of a sum due or for compliance with a law or condition, especially an extended period granted as a special favour we'll give them 30 days' grace and then we'll be doing checks a two-month grace period 同義詞
- 5. a short prayer of thanks said before or after a meal. 同義詞
- 6. used as forms of description or address for a duke, duchess, or archbishop His Grace, the Duke of Atholl
- 7. (in Greek mythology) three beautiful goddesses (Aglaia, Thalia, and Euphrosyne) believed to personify and bestow charm, grace, and beauty.
- 1. bring honour or credit to (someone or something) by one's attendance or participation he is one of the best players ever to have graced the game she had deigned to grace the city of New York with her presence 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person or thing) be an attractive presence in or on; adorn Ms Pasco has graced the front pages of magazines like Elle and Vogue 同義詞
grace n. (名詞 noun) 1. 優美;優雅[U] She moved with grace. 她風姿秀逸。 2. 通情達理[S] 3. (票據等到期...1. 使優美 2. 使增光 His Eminence graced the banquet by his presence. 主教閣下的出席給...
...為什麼您不喜歡我沒有做嘗試? 2007-03-24 13:29:37 補充： I try to be like Grace Kelly 我設法像雍容凱利帽 Mmm Mmm 恩~恩~ But...
1. 我們能做的一切諾言，信任的每禱告和台階，我們將做的每diffrence都只由他的閣下。 2. 我們將攀登的每，我們發亮的希望的每束射線，留下的一切祝福只由他的閣下。 3. .每個靈魂我們渴望伸，我們希望教，在我們分享他的和平的到處的每個心都只由他的閣下。 4. 我們說的每喜歡話...