- smoothness and elegance of movement；courteous good will
- bring honour or credit to (someone or something) by one's attendance or participation；(of a person or thing) be an attractive presence in or on; adorn
noun: grace, plural noun: graces
- 1. smoothness and elegance of movement:
she moved through the water with effortless grace
- 2. courteous good will:
he had the good grace to apologize to her afterwards
- 3. an attractively polite manner of behaving:
she has all the social graces
- 4. (in Christian belief) the free and unmerited favour of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.
- 5. a divinely given talent or blessing:
the scheme has proved to be a great grace for the Church
- 6. a period officially allowed for payment of a sum due or for compliance with a law or condition, especially an extended period granted as a special favour:
we'll give them 30 days' grace and then we'll be doing checks
a two-month grace period
- 7. a short prayer of thanks said before or after a meal.
- 8. used as forms of description or address for a duke, duchess, or archbishop:
His Grace, the Duke of Atholl
- 9. (in Greek mythology) three beautiful goddesses (Aglaia, Thalia, and Euphrosyne) believed to personify and bestow charm, grace, and beauty.
- 1. bring honour or credit to (someone or something) by one's attendance or participation:
he is one of the best players ever to have graced the game
she had deigned to grace the city of New York with her presence
- 2. (of a person or thing) be an attractive presence in or on; adorn:
Ms Pasco has graced the front pages of magazines like Elle and Vogue
grace n. (名詞 noun) 1. 優美;優雅[U] She moved with grace. 她風姿秀逸。 2. 通情達理[S] 3. (票據等到期...1. 使優美 2. 使增光 His Eminence graced the banquet by his presence. 主教閣下的出席給...
...為什麼您不喜歡我沒有做嘗試? 2007-03-24 13:29:37 補充： I try to be like Grace Kelly 我設法像雍容凱利帽 Mmm Mmm 恩~恩~ But...
1. 我們能做的一切諾言，信任的每禱告和台階，我們將做的每diffrence都只由他的閣下。 2. 我們將攀登的每，我們發亮的希望的每束射線，留下的一切祝福只由他的閣下。 3. .每個靈魂我們渴望伸，我們希望教，在我們分享他的和平的到處的每個心都只由他的閣下。 4. 我們說的每喜歡話...