- courteous, kind, and pleasant, especially towards someone of lower social status；showing the elegance and comfort brought by wealth or high social status
- used to express polite surprise
- 1. courteous, kind, and pleasant, especially towards someone of lower social status a gracious hostess Greig was gracious in defeat 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ showing the elegance and comfort brought by wealth or high social status gracious living 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (in Christian belief) showing divine grace I am saved by God's gracious intervention on my behalf 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. British a polite epithet used of royalty or their acts the accession of Her present gracious Majesty
- 1. used to express polite surprise good gracious, that was close!
- courteous, kind, and pleasant: smiling and gracious in defeat
- expressing polite surprise: good gracious, that was close!
Oxford American Dictionary
grace有數個意思：優雅/文雅/典雅，美德/恩惠/寛限 graceful = 優雅的形容詞 = 優美好看/雅緻風采 gracious = 恩惠的形容詞 = 大量/寛大/寛容
...form of Welsh Siân, meaning "God is gracious." Compare with another form of Shan. SHANA: ...
... Zhu pastor: I am the wool gracious gift pastor Lin Mingyu which introduced...2005 is born >>Ming Yu"s gracious gift: Explains religious doctrine, the guidance, the herd...