- the father of one's father or mother.；the person who founded or originated something
- exempt (someone or something) from a new law or regulation
verb: grandfather, 3rd person present: grandfathers, gerund or present participle: grandfathering, past tense: grandfathered, past participle: grandfathered
noun: grandfather, plural noun: grandfathers
- 1. the father of one's father or mother. 同義詞
- ▪ the person who founded or originated something Freud is often called the grandfather of psychoanalysis 同義詞
- 1. North American informal exempt (someone or something) from a new law or regulation smokers who worked here before the ban have been grandfathered
...for me to learn that Grandpa had passed away。 聽到Grandfather 去世的消息讓我嚇了一跳也感到很悲傷。 All the while I ...
...quot;grandpa" 就像我門長叫的 "阿公" 而 "grandfather" 就是正式一點的 "祖父" -...
沒有前前男友這種東東吧… 前男友就是前男友沒有前前男友 所以就是ex-boyfriend. 前前男友就變友前男友的男友喔!! The boyfriend of the ex-boyfriend. grandfather是祖父 曾祖父是grand grandfather 曾曾祖父是grand grand grandfather or the father of the grand grandfather