過去式：grazed 過去分詞：grazed 現在分詞：grazing
- 1. 擦傷 to have a graze on one's knee 擦傷膝蓋
- 1. 擦傷 to graze one's knee 擦傷膝蓋
- 2. 擦過 a bullet grazed his cheek 一顆子彈擦過他的臉頰
- 1. 輕擦 our bumpers just grazed 我們的保險槓輕輕碰了一下
1. scrape and break the surface of the skin of (a part of the body)
2. touch or scrape lightly in passing
A child was grazing sheep.He felf more and more boring, therefore he thought that he...
... a one day, set free sheep A, B graze really boring in here just every day Sheep... to the usual place to put sheep out to pasture and graze! Child lying: Heartily! Very...
...the flock of sheep "lowering" their heads to "graze" at the broad weald~ a.因為前面已出現動詞，所以後面的lower應改為...