- a thick oily substance, especially as used as a lubricant；animal fat used or produced in cooking
- smear or lubricate with grease
- 1. a thick oily substance, especially as used as a lubricant:
- 2. animal fat used or produced in cooking:
the kitchen walls were black with grease and filth
- 1. smear or lubricate with grease:
grease a shallow baking dish
a greased baking sheet
Grease and line two 20cm/8in sandwich tins. 準備兩個20公分/8英吋大的蛋糕模2個，並塗上油。 line 這邊指的應該是把兩個烤具(蛋糕模) 排好。 grease (n) 油(脂) (v) 塗油脂於... sandwich tin 考蛋糕用的圓型烤具 line (n) 線條 (v...
...http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/leave no stone unturned.html move grease to his elbow. elbow grease ph. (片語 phrase) 【口】費力的工作;重活 http://tw...
Wheel Bearing Grease Specification 車輪軸承潤滑油規範 The grease...and oxidation. 可以使用防止腐蝕和氧化的添加物。 The grease should be noncorrosive to bearing parts, with no...