- a green traffic light giving permission to proceed.；permission to go ahead with a project
- give permission to go ahead with (a project)
noun: green light, plural noun: green lights
verb: green-light, 3rd person present: green-lights, gerund or present participle: green-lighting, past tense: green-lit, past participle: green-lighted
- 1. a green traffic light giving permission to proceed.
- ▪ permission to go ahead with a project the council has given the green light for a housing development
- 1. give permission to go ahead with (a project) they refused to green-light his script until he did a major rewrite
green light 除了綠燈(交通號誌)之外, 另一個意思就是准許, 許可. 所以, give me the green light, 就是准許我, 至於准許什麼事情, 就要看前文, 他要求什麼事情, 希望被准許...
... with and ..one.. Ta of the will of the green light ..people.. title in the street in "The people.....ahead..people..country..citizens..road..pass..green..signal..light..small..green..person..provide..already..foot..walk..see..provide...
...lights: red, amber and green. In a typical cycle, Illumination of the green light allows traffic to proceed in the direction denoted, Illumination...