- a dollar bill; a dollar；an animal with a green back, especially a race of the cutthroat trout found only in Colorado.
noun: greenback, plural noun: greenbacks
- 1. a dollar bill; a dollar the beer she purchased with our last greenback
- 2. an animal with a green back, especially a race of the cutthroat trout found only in Colorado.
- a dollar bill; a dollar: he's worth a boatload of greenbacks
1. greenback [有點過時的美式俚語] 美元（綠背紙幣） 2. grey power 什麼是...
...of sleep, your eyes will have redness). 2012-08-27 00:03:26 補充： greenback: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenback_(money) 2012-08-27 00:12:09 補充...
...money published by following age: In 1999 the hundred dollar greenback of aa ordinal number beginning While changing to remit...