過去式：greeted 過去分詞：greeted 現在分詞：greeting
- 1. 迎接 the delegation was greeted warmly by the mayor 代表團受到市長的熱情接待
- 2. 向…打招呼 she greeted him with a smile 她微笑著向他打招呼
- 3. 對…作出反應 the crowd greeted the news with cheering 人群對這一消息報以歡呼聲 the accused man greeted the verdict with relief 被告聽到裁定鬆了一口氣
- 4. 突然被…感知 an amazing sight greeted me 令人驚嘆的一幕呈現在我眼前 a lovely smell greeted me 我聞到一股香味
1. give a polite word of recognition or sign of welcome when meeting (someone)
2. receive or acknowledge (something) in a specified way
「1. give a polite word of recognition or sign of welcome when meeting (someone)」的反義字
... sentence is written as: They are used to greeting a friend and relative. then you will use "greeting". 2012-06-14 01...
...是沒錯啦~!!但第三回答的人他說的和你說的一樣啊!! 他說的是Do not greet people with kiss . 你說的是Don't greet peope by kiss. 其實Don...
... canon is what lies behind the criticism and disbelief that greeted a recent report that a low-fat diet might not prevent breast cancer, colon cancer, or heart...