- a real or imagined wrong or other cause for complaint or protest, especially unfair treatment；an official statement of a complaint over something believed to be wrong or unfair
noun: grievance, plural noun: grievances
- 1. a real or imagined wrong or other cause for complaint or protest, especially unfair treatment failure to redress genuine grievances 同義詞
- ▪ an official statement of a complaint over something believed to be wrong or unfair three pilots have filed grievances against the company
- ▪ a feeling of resentment over something believed to be wrong or unfair he was nursing a grievance 同義詞 反義詞
- an official process for dealing with a complaint raised by an employee against their employer ... her complaint was resolved through a grievance procedure
- a real or imagined cause for complaint, especially unfair treatment: a website which enabled staff to air their grievances
這邊air 當動詞用,指發表,宣傳等. grievances -不平,牢騷,抱怨,冤屈... 這句話是指- 發牢騷,抱怨不平等
... and teachers... 回到題目 翻譯： There have been no grievances OR problems reported in the last six months. 在過去...
...如果是像我們這樣總在這裏生活的話又該怎麼辦呢? ] *Men often bear little grievances with less courage than they do large misfortunes. --->人們常常沒有經歷...