- 生長；增長; 增多
過去式：grew 過去分詞：grown 現在分詞：growing
- 1. 生長 her hair had grown very long 她的頭髮長得很長了 to grow X inches/centimetres 長X英寸／釐米
- 2. 增長; 增多 the queue is growing 隊列越排越長了
- 3. 增強; 加深; 加劇 she continues to grow as an artist 身為藝術家，她在不斷成長 as I listened, my anger grew 我越聽越生氣
- 4. 漸漸變成 to grow old 漸漸變老 to grow dark/light 慢慢暗下來／亮起來
- 5. 開始 to grow to like sb. 開始喜歡某人 to grow to expect sth. of sb. 開始對某人的某事習以為常
- 1. 使…生長 to grow one's hair/a beard 蓄髮／蓄鬚 to grow one's nails long 留長指甲
- 2. 種植 to grow flowers from cuttings/seed 用插條／種子培育這些花
- 3. 拓展; 提高
1. (of a living thing) undergo natural development by increasing in size and changing physically
2. (of a plant) germinate and develop
3. cause (plants) to germinate and develop
4. come into existence and develop
5. (of a person) come to feel or think something over time
6. become larger or greater over a period of time; increase
7. develop or expand (something, especially a business)
「1. (of a living thing) undergo natural development by increasing in size and changing physically」的反義字
「2. (of a plant) germinate and develop」的反義字
「3. become larger or greater over a period of time; increase」的反義字
「4. develop or expand (something, especially a business)」的反義字
動詞三態: 現在: grow 過去: grew 過去分詞: grown 1. gorw up指長大 ex: He has grown up to be a handsome guy. 他已經長大成為一個帥哥。 2. grow指長在什麼地方 ex: Many trees grow along the rive bank. 很多樹生長...
grow fat fast 才對。這句裡的grow是不及物動詞，後面接補語 fat，它的意思是："變得"...裡，grow成了及物動詞，後面接受詞 2 kilograms，但grow當及物動詞用時，意思卻是："種植" 或 "栽培"...
題目:Teresa's dream to become a dancer grew out of her love of daning. 分析: a) grow...- Intermediate U94), grew變成唯一動詞 答案:Teresa's dream...