- adult；suitable for or characteristic of an adult
- an adult (especially a child's word)
noun: grown-up, plural noun: grown-ups
- 1. adult Joe is married with two grown-up daughters
- ▪ suitable for or characteristic of an adult it seems a grown-up thing to do
- 1. an adult (especially a child's word) I don't like it when grown-ups get all serious
- adult: Joe has two grown-up children
- (especially in children's use) an adult: I don't like it when grown-ups get all serious
題目是When I grow up My dear principal, teachers and classmates. . Today...five wishes , I want to get into a groove, [養成 ] when I will grow up. . One is Confidence, two is Love, the...
hello After he grew up, he has become a teacher. 你這樣用怪怪ㄉ 怎嚜前面是過去式 後面變成...
...在國外都有學要怎麽寫作文之類的...... 開頭最好不要用“When I grow up, I want to be...”（我長大想成為...） 可以用“Everyone has...