- adult；suitable for or characteristic of an adult
- (especially in children's use) an adult
noun: grown-up, plural noun: grown-ups
- 1. adult:
Joe has two grown-up children
- 2. suitable for or characteristic of an adult:
it was my first grown-up party
- 1. (especially in children's use) an adult:
I don't like it when grown-ups get all serious
- Joe is married with two grown-up daughters
- n.an adult (especially a child's word):
- I don't like it when grown-ups get all serious
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
題目是When I grow up My dear principal, teachers and classmates. . Today...five wishes , I want to get into a groove, [養成 ] when I will grow up. . One is Confidence, two is Love, the...
hello After he grew up, he has become a teacher. 你這樣用怪怪ㄉ 怎嚜前面是過去式 後面變成...
通常只會說 When I grow up, ... 以簡單現在式來表達任何時間/沒有時空定位的...quot;成人"才能成為一個完整句。 I'm grown up便必定是錯的文法句子。因為am grown...