- a loud and hearty laugh.
- laugh loudly and heartily
verb: guffaw, 3rd person present: guffaws, gerund or present participle: guffawing, past tense: guffawed, past participle: guffawed
noun: guffaw, plural noun: guffaws
- 1. a loud and hearty laugh.
- 1. laugh loudly and heartily both men guffawed at the remark
- a loud and boisterous laugh.
- laugh in a loud or boisterous way: both men guffawed at the remark
Oxford American Dictionary
shout 基本上比較用於 咆嘯跟大聲吼叫方面 guffaw 會比較適合放聲大笑跟捧腹大笑的感覺 而 Laugh... see a man who wears red sweater is guffawing while they stand on the path/sidewalk. 這是我個人的感覺...
I inherited her laugh,the same big guffaw that can turn heads in a restaurant and send cats running from the...
...:冷笑(v) Snigger/jeer/flout/slag (off) (slang):輕蔑的笑(v) Guffaw/express mirth:狂笑(v) Mock/ ridicule/tease/knock (informal)/ taunt/poke fun at/ make...