- a person who advises or shows the way to others；a professional mountain climber in charge of a group.
- show or indicate the way to (someone)；direct the motion or positioning of (something)
verb: guide, 3rd person present: guides, gerund or present participle: guiding, past tense: guided, past participle: guided
noun: guide, plural noun: guides
- 1. a person who advises or shows the way to others this lady is going to act as our guide for the rest of the tour 同義詞
- ▪ a professional mountain climber in charge of a group.
- ▪ a thing that helps someone to form an opinion or make a decision or calculation here is a guide to the number of curtain hooks you will need 同義詞
- ▪ a book, document, or display providing information on a subject or about a place a guide to baby and toddler care 同義詞
- 2. a structure or marking which directs the motion or positioning of something the guides for the bolt needed straightening
- 3. a soldier, vehicle, or ship whose position determines the movements of others.
- 1. show or indicate the way to (someone) he guided her to the front row and sat beside her 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ direct the motion or positioning of (something) the groove in the needle guides the thread
- 2. direct or have an influence on the course of action of (someone or something) he guided the team to a second successive win in the tournament 同義詞