- make a hollow bubbling sound like that made by water running out of a bottle；(of a liquid) run or flow with a gurgling sound
- a gurgling sound
noun: gurgle, plural noun: gurgles
verb: gurgle, 3rd person present: gurgles, gerund or present participle: gurgling, past tense: gurgled, past participle: gurgled
- 1. make a hollow bubbling sound like that made by water running out of a bottle my stomach gurgled 同義詞
- ▪ (of a liquid) run or flow with a gurgling sound the rain gurgled along the gutters
- ▪ (of a baby) make a contented sound the baby snuggled closer to Julie and gurgled
- 1. a gurgling sound Catherine gave a gurgle of laughter 同義詞
- make a hollow bubbling sound like that made by water running out of a bottle: my stomach gurgled
- a gurgling sound: Catherine gave a gurgle of laughter
Oxford American Dictionary
應該是液體流動的聲音，因為gurgly是gurgle的副詞：gurgle 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic...表示n. (名詞 noun)1. 汩汩流水聲;(嬰兒的)咯咯聲[C]the gurgle of the brook over the little pebbles小溪流過小卵石發出...
...比較特別了 我還有聽過叫Story (故事) (翻過來叫史多利??) .. http://www.gurgle.com/tools/baby_names/Cool/default.aspx 這個網站您可以去...
...4s run bo ml/hr) 靜脈注射：用5% …..(其他可能抄錯) Wound care (oral gurgling with scodyl q2h prn). 傷口處理：視情況約兩小時用scodyl(???)漱口 Transferred...