- (of a liquid) flow out of something in a rapid and plentiful stream；discharge (liquid) in a rapid and plentiful stream
- a rapid and plentiful stream or burst of something；effusiveness or exaggerated enthusiasm.
verb: gush, 3rd person present: gushes, gerund or present participle: gushing, past tense: gushed, past participle: gushed
noun: gush, plural noun: gushes
- 1. (of a liquid) flow out of something in a rapid and plentiful stream water gushed out of the washing machine 同義詞
- ▪ discharge (liquid) in a rapid and plentiful stream the tanker began to gush oil from its damaged hull
- 2. speak or write effusively or with exaggerated enthusiasm everyone came up to me and gushed about how lucky I was 同義詞
- 1. a rapid and plentiful stream or burst of something a gush of blood
- 2. effusiveness or exaggerated enthusiasm.