- done constantly or as a habit；doing something constantly or regularly
- 1. done constantly or as a habit his habitual use of heroin this pattern of behaviour can become habitual 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ doing something constantly or regularly a habitual late sleeper 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ regular; usual his habitual dress 同義詞 反義詞
- done or doing constantly or as a habit: this pattern of behavior can become habitual a habitual late sleeper
Oxford American Dictionary
...compulsive liar 或是 pathological liar 可找到很多資料 像樓上 constant liar 或 i599 的 habitual liar 也有聽到過 不過 以上都只是 形容詞 形容騙子 不是罵人的話 He...
1.Habitual coffee consumption has been associated with better glucose...
... is a good learning method, go to the movie each time, all would the habitual only favor the writing act, and hard hear the content the dialogue this...