- a mark stamped on articles of gold, silver, or platinum by the British assay offices, certifying their standard of purity.；a distinctive feature
- stamp with a hallmark；mark as distinctive
noun: hallmark, plural noun: hallmarks
verb: hallmark, 3rd person present: hallmarks, gerund or present participle: hallmarking, past tense: hallmarked, past participle: hallmarked
- 1. a mark stamped on articles of gold, silver, or platinum by the British assay offices, certifying their standard of purity. 同義詞
- ▪ a distinctive feature the tiny bubbles are the hallmark of fine champagnes 同義詞
- 1. stamp with a hallmark he was reprimanded for not hallmarking his work
- ▪ mark as distinctive this attitude hallmarks many a Briton's behaviour abroad
- a mark stamped on articles of gold, silver, or platinum in Britain, certifying their standard ...
- stamp with a hallmark: he was reprimanded for not hallmarking his work
Oxford American Dictionary
Hallmark cards 中文的正式翻譯是「賀曼卡」，不過，很少人知道或使用這個譯名，一般都直接叫「Hallmark cards」，Hallmark幾乎成了賀卡的代名詞，雖然賀曼公司有經營聖誕節節日裝飾品、結婚裝飾用品...
試試看吧..HALLMARK：When you care enough to send the very best.向親愛的人傾訴思念...
...bifidogenic effect of nutritional supplements and bifidogenicity has become a hallmark of the prebiotic concept. 這種植物群和母乳間的互相作用已經引起世人對於營養補充...