- the practice of hanging condemned people as a form of capital punishment；a decorative piece of fabric or curtain hung on the wall of a room or around a bed
- suspended in the air；situated or designed so as to appear to hang down
noun: hanging, plural noun: hangings
- 1. the practice of hanging condemned people as a form of capital punishment:
controversial cross-party issues such as abortion and hanging
it was a hanging offense to forge or frank falsely
- 2. a decorative piece of fabric or curtain hung on the wall of a room or around a bed:
a beautiful wall hanging
- 1. suspended in the air:
hanging palls of smoke
- 2. situated or designed so as to appear to hang down:
...等「掛、懸、垂吊」在某處時，大多是這些名詞當主詞，hang當不及物動，以「主動」語態表示，但逐漸地在近代也有...動詞三態hang, hanged, hanged; 美式英文動詞三態hang, hung, hung) 例： He was hanged...
hanging = 吊掛,懸掛 pack = 包裹,背包 hanging pack = 吊卡包裝 指一種包裝方式的名稱,紙盒上供可方便吊掛EX:像此種包裝,就稱為吊卡包裝 Hanging Pack 圖片參考：http://www.gohappy.com.tw/images/product/22/688945...
hang > hung > hung是當作「懸掛」時的時態變化：現在式》過去式》過去分詞...他已上吊自殺了（過去完成式時態）。I'll be hanged if I obey him.=我死也不會聽他的話。（字面...