- an event or occurrence；a partly improvised or spontaneous piece of theatrical or other artistic performance, typically involving audience participation
- fashionable; trendy
noun: happening, plural noun: happenings
- 1. an event or occurrence altogether it was an eerie happening
- 2. a partly improvised or spontaneous piece of theatrical or other artistic performance, typically involving audience participation a multimedia happening
- 1. informal fashionable; trendy nightclubs for the young are the happening thing
- an event or occurrence: altogether it was an eerie happening
- fashionable; trendy: a happening neighbourhood
happen adv. ( 副詞 adverb ) vi. ( 不及物動詞 intransitive verb ) adv. ( 副詞 adverb ) 1...事情等)發生,引發(事情等)降臨到(某人身上) 《例句》 Accidents will happen. 很可能會發生意外 happen what may [will]=whatever may happen 不管發生什麼事 if anything...
關於 “happen” 的用法呢，有兩種用法，當 “happen...主詞是以「事物」為主的時候，那 “happen” 就會解釋為「發生」的意思，例如... something. Something happened yesterday. )。 至於 “had happened...
..., transferring, inputting, upcropping, dismissing...等. happen是前重音, 所以不需重覆字尾: happening; happened visit也是前重音...