- feeling or showing pleasure or contentment；having a sense of confidence in or satisfaction with (a person, arrangement, or situation)
- 1. feeling or showing pleasure or contentment Melissa came in looking happy and excited we're just happy that he's still alive 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a sense of confidence in or satisfaction with (a person, arrangement, or situation) I was never very happy about the explanation I can't say they looked too happy about it, but a deal's a deal
- ▪ satisfied with the quality or standard of I'm happy with his performance
- ▪ willing to do something we will be happy to advise you 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ used in greetings happy birthday
- 2. fortunate and convenient he had the happy knack of making people like him 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. informal inclined to use a specified thing excessively or at random our litigation-happy society
- cheerfully casual in a careless or irresponsible way: he possessed slap-happy courage
- belonging to or characteristic of a Christian group whose worship is marked by enthusiastic ... he's one of the happy-clappy lot
- a member of a Christian group whose worship is marked by enthusiastic participation: happy-clappies and traditionalists
- the birth of a baby: a well-earned rest before her happy event
- ready to react violently, especially by shooting, on the slightest provocation: territory controlled by trigger-happy bandits
- a comfortable, contented person: I understand that this is necessary, but I am not a happy camper
- a satisfactory compromise: we must strive to strike a happy medium between bland meal budgeting and over-the-top culinary creations we try to strike a happy medium between respecting the confidentiality of our customers and being transparent
Oxford American Dictionary
- the practice whereby a group of people assault a stranger at random while filming the incident ... a media lecturer has blamed shows such as 'Jackass' for the rise of happy slapping
- a tablet of an antidepressant or other drug, regarded as inducing a feeling of happiness or ... call the doctor and get some happy pills
Oxford American Dictionary
- feeling or showing pleasure or contentment: Melissa came in looking happy and excited we're just happy that he's still alive
Happy×2☆Day!! (青酢) 羅馬拼音 kakenoboru machiawase no HOOMU e to isoideru...tokashiteku... waraigoe kikoete kite itsumo no kao ga mieru kakeyotte kata o daku ima ga kitto Happy Happy Day osoina mada chikokuda shouganaina ochizen no yatsu party shukoshi...
Happy = 快樂 Happier = 比較快樂 I am happier than you... happier than Sam. Mike 比 Sam 更快樂 Happiest = 最快樂 I am the happiest person in the world. 我是世界...
Do not worry, be happy (不要憂慮，要快樂) (whistling...音符接著一個音符唱 don't worry, be happy 不要憂慮，要快樂 in every life we have...不要憂慮，要快樂 don't worry, be happy 不要憂慮，要快樂 don't worry, be...