- 1. 幾乎不 to hardly ever do sth. 幾乎從不做某事 there's hardly any milk left 牛奶差不多沒了
- 2. 不十分 it's hardly likely/surprising 這不大可能／不足為奇 you can hardly expect him to trust you 你可別指望他會相信你
- 3. 剛剛 hardly had he opened the newspaper when the telephone rang 他剛打開報紙，電話就響了
1. scarcely (used to qualify a statement by saying that it is true to an insignificant degree)
2. only with great difficulty
「1. scarcely (used to qualify a statement by saying that it is true to an insignificant degree)」的反義字
「2. only with great difficulty」的反義字
...為通順合理, 只是意思不同. 本題不應作為單選題, 否則便是命題失誤. A.hardly 幾乎不 B.nearly 幾乎 The sun was so bright that I...
hardly at all：幾乎不 ｅｘ： I hardly slept at all and felt pretty awful. 我幾乎都沒有睡，覺得很難受 This is hardly sweet at all. 這一點也不甜
...構成為倒裝狀態（助動詞移到主詞之前，無助動詞時，要增加一助動詞），如： Hardly ever do I have a bike.（do是增加的助動詞） Never has ...