- the action or process of adding notes to a melody to produce harmony；the action of singing or playing in harmony
noun: harmonization, plural noun: harmonizations
- 1. the action or process of adding notes to a melody to produce harmony:
there are chords that are commonly used in the harmonization of songs
the second movement is a dramatic adagio with lush piano harmonizations
- 2. the action of singing or playing in harmony:
harmonization is a different sort of skill than vocal technique
his voice is supported and enhanced by harmonizations
- 3. the fact or process of producing a pleasing visual combination:
the wonderful harmonization of the colors in her work is impressive
- 4. the action or process of making something consistent or compatible:
the reports have led to calls for greater harmonization of tax laws
... Convention on the Simplification and Harmonization of Customs procedures )」的簡稱。係由「關稅合作理事會...
...分組作業最重要的課題, . 而這是我認為大學裡頭最棒的一種學習。To the harmonization and communication, . it’s important about such a subjects, . so as to the fact...
...". (我在聽麥可傑克森的歌-顫慄) 3.Tkat's so harmonization. (真是如此的悅耳!) 4.I am staying Michael ...