- add notes to (a melody) to produce harmony；sing or play in harmony.
verb: harmonize, 3rd person present: harmonizes, gerund or present participle: harmonizing, past tense: harmonized, past participle: harmonized
- 1. add notes to (a melody) to produce harmony we harmonize a scale using only the notes from that particular key
- ▪ sing or play in harmony.
- 2. produce a pleasing visual combination the containers harmonize in colour, texture, and shape with the flowers they display steeply pitched roofs which harmonize with the form of the main roof 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. make consistent or compatible the economic group founded to harmonize national development plans the need to harmonize British practice with the new European standards 同義詞
- add notes to (a melody) to produce harmony: we harmonize a scale using only the notes from that particular key
Oxford American Dictionary
Harmonize The time has come to realize (that) without world peace (,) we can't survive. Our past is one that...'s why we sing this song to you. Just don't lose faith. We're here for you. So hold on and harmonize all that is wrong. And work for a peace which is strong and gain some respect for this earth. (或...
....P.S. , speedpost or ocean freight? Also, do you have the harmonizing number and duty rate which is used to clear these keys...
...患子之果實 dumpish:遲鈍的憂鬱的 communalstic: equipoise:平衡;均勢;平靜;平衡力 harmonize:協調,和諧[(+with)] neuropathy:神經病;神經變性病 piratical:盜印的;侵害版權的 trajectory...