- 嚴厲的; 嚴格的; 嚴酷的；惡劣的; 艱苦的; 嚴寒的
- 1. 嚴厲的; 嚴格的; 嚴酷的 to be harsh with or to sth./sb. 對某事／某人嚴厲
- 2. 惡劣的; 艱苦的; 嚴寒的
- 3. 粗糙的
- 4. 刺耳的
- 5. 刺眼的
1. unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses
2. cruel or severe
3. (of a climate or conditions) difficult to survive in; hostile
4. having an undesirably strong effect
「1. unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses」的反義字
「2. cruel or severe」的反義字
「3. (of a climate or conditions) difficult to survive in; hostile」的反義字
「4. having an undesirably strong effect」的反義字
...手段） 2. Since John is a serious teacher，he is very harsh at every student’s performance.（因為約翰是位教學嚴格的老師,所以他對每位...
...嚴格 像是很嚴格的媽媽啊~ 或是很嚴格的法律 Strict mother, strict law Harsh 則是嚴格到「殘忍」 He's a harsh tyrant 有一種過頭嚴格到殘忍的...
...the severity of offense. There's not a standard of the punishment being harsh or linient since every incident is different from the other.