- unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses；cruel or severe
- 1. unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses drenched in a harsh white neon light harsh guttural shouts 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. cruel or severe a time of harsh military discipline 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a climate or conditions) difficult to survive in; hostile the harsh environment of the desert 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of reality or a fact) grim and unpalatable the harsh realities of the world news
- ▪ having an undesirably strong effect she finds soap too harsh and drying 同義詞 反義詞
- unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses: drenched in a harsh white neon light harsh guttural shouts
Oxford American Dictionary
...手段） 2. Since John is a serious teacher，he is very harsh at every student’s performance.（因為約翰是位教學嚴格的老師,所以他對每位...
...嚴格 像是很嚴格的媽媽啊~ 或是很嚴格的法律 Strict mother, strict law Harsh 則是嚴格到「殘忍」 He's a harsh tyrant 有一種過頭嚴格到殘忍的...
...the severity of offense. There's not a standard of the punishment being harsh or linient since every incident is different from the other.