- irritating inconvenience；deliberate harassment
- harass; pester
noun: hassle, plural noun: hassles
verb: hassle, 3rd person present: hassles, gerund or present participle: hassling, past tense: hassled, past participle: hassled
- 1. irritating inconvenience traveling can be a hassle the hassle of losing a high security key 同義詞
- ▪ deliberate harassment if they give you any hassle, just tell them it's for me
- ▪ a disagreement or quarrel an election-year hassle with farmers 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. harass; pester squeegee men who hassle drivers for change at stoplights
- irritating inconvenience: the hassle of child care travelling can be a hassle
- harass; pester: you want to sit and relax and not get hassled
who needs the hassle if an accident were to happen during your performance? 誰都不想在妳正在...2011-07-01 18:55:42 補充： Dear Ed, you might be right that "hassle" means "dispute" in the context, but I have to respectfully disgree...
圖片參考：http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_6.gif hassle指的是一種很趕的感覺 或有人一直催促你 例如 DON'T HASSLE...
1) 'bout 為 about 的縮寫 2) hassle 為麻煩的事或物 此句中文解釋為: 很抱歉給您造成麻煩。 不過，hassle為美式...