- feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone)；have a strong aversion to (something)
- intense or passionate dislike；denoting hostile actions motivated by intense dislike or prejudice
verb: hate, 3rd person present: hates, gerund or present participle: hating, past tense: hated, past participle: hated
- 1. feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone) the boys hate each other two separate polls confirmed he is hated by the public 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ have a strong aversion to (something) he hates flying I'd hate to live there
- ▪ used politely to express one's regret or embarrassment at doing something I hate to bother you 同義詞
- ▪ express strong dislike for; criticize or abuse I can't hate on them for trying something new
- 1. intense or passionate dislike feelings of hate and revenge 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ denoting hostile actions motivated by intense dislike or prejudice a hate campaign
問題 1： hate 是屬於否定字或是肯定字？ hate 是普通動詞，無所謂肯定字或否定字。至於句中的 too 或 either 的用法，不由 hate 這個字來決定，你換成別的動詞，答案還是一樣。 問題 2： 1. I don...
...不同: 對於要做尚未做的,多用 to, 而對已經在做的則用 Ving: I hate to pay taxes 和 I hate paying taxes. 納稅,除個所稅...
I hate you now so國語是什麼意思 ? I = 我 hate = 恨 、怨恨 you = 你 now = 現在...