- arrogantly superior and disdainful
- 1. arrogantly superior and disdainful:
a look of haughty disdain
a haughty aristocrat
- adj.arrogantly superior and disdainful:
- a look of haughty disdain
a haughty British aristocrat
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...受制於社會成規下的一段戀情。 Old age, calm, expanded, broad with the haughty breadth of the universe, old age flowing free with the delicious near-by freedom of...
laughter 笑slaughter 屠殺haughty 傲慢naughty 淘氣目前想到這些,有多的再補充! 2006-10-31 10:14:04 補充： 還有...
1. Some evil forces are still very haughty in Taiwan. 2. I had relative experience in being hit and...