- 欺騙; 戲弄；穿著
- 1. 欺騙; 戲弄 He was having you on, and you believed him. 他在騙你, 而你竟相信了他。
- 2. 穿著 The boy had nothing on. 那小男孩什麼也沒穿。
- 3. 已安排要做 He has nothing on this evening. 今晚他沒事。
- 同情, 憐憫 I have pity on those homeless children. 我同情那些無家可歸的孩子們。
- 穿著, 戴著 She has a red jacket on. 她穿著一件紅色的短上衣。 He has a tie on today. 他今天繫著一條領帶。
- 企圖傷; 企圖將...為己有 She has designs on his money. 她覬覦他的錢財。 He has designs on her. 他對她存心不良。
- 【口】哄騙某人(通常意在戲弄) You really won all that money on a horse? You're not having me on? 你當真在一匹馬上投注就贏了那麼多的錢嗎? 你不是在騙我吧?
- 可憐, 同情 He has mercy on the poor. 他很憐憫窮人。
... about the impact iOS and Android game popularity has had on Sony and Nintendo.Flurry最近寫到關於iOS and...
have on 是"穿著"的意思哦..... 你可以把...will have this dress on tomorrow. 其實wear跟have on的意思挺相近的...所以可以這樣寫... 但不... think that one is very good on you. Why don't you try that one...