- a danger or risk；a potential source of danger
- venture to say (something)；put (something) at risk of being lost
verb: hazard, 3rd person present: hazards, gerund or present participle: hazarding, past tense: hazarded, past participle: hazarded
noun: hazard, plural noun: hazards
- 1. a danger or risk the hazards of smoking 同義詞
- ▪ a potential source of danger a health hazard
- ▪ a permanent feature of a golf course which presents an obstruction to playing a shot, such as a bunker or stream.
- 2. literary chance; probability we can form no calculation concerning the laws of hazard 同義詞
- 3. a gambling game using two dice, in which the chances are complicated by arbitrary rules.
- 1. venture to say (something) he hazarded a guess 同義詞
- 2. put (something) at risk of being lost the cargo business is too risky to hazard money on 同義詞 反義詞