- a public service providing medical care；short for National Health Service
noun: health service, plural noun: health services
- 1. a public service providing medical care federal health policies should ensure the provision of adequate health services
- ▪ short for National Health Service
- (in the UK) a system of national medical care paid for mainly by taxation and started by the ...
- IPA[helTH ˈsərvəs]
- a public service providing medical care: federal health policies should ensure the provision of adequate health services
Oxford American Dictionary
... life year (QALY) gained over two years from a health service perspective. 從一個健康服務角度來看，每一品質調整生命年(QALY)主要成果...
...不可錯過這篇論文！ 文章摘要如下： A theoretical framework for viewing health services utilization is presented, emphasizing the importance of the (1...
NHS Executive The National Health Service Executive(NHS Executive) was an integral part of...