- (of a person or their behavior) loudly vigorous and cheerful；(of a feeling or an opinion) heartfelt
- a vigorously cheerful and sporty person；a form of address ascribed to sailors.
noun: hearty, plural noun: hearties
- 1. (of a person or their behavior) loudly vigorous and cheerful a hearty and boisterous character he sang in a hearty baritone 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a feeling or an opinion) heartfelt hearty congratulations 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) strong and healthy a white-bearded but hearty man 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of food) wholesome and substantial a hearty meal cooked over open flames 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's appetite) robust and healthy Jim goes for a long walk to work up a hearty appetite for dinner
- 1. a vigorously cheerful and sporty person climbers and haversack-touting hearties
- 2. a form of address ascribed to sailors.
- loudly vigorous and cheerful: a hearty and boisterous character he sang in a hearty baritone
- a vigorously cheerful and sporty person: climbers and haversack-touting hearties
Hearty milk Tea Shop (Hut)...........好像只賣奶茶 Hearty...
...reference/idioms/head-is-in-the-clouds.html 14.Party hearty 慶祝, 派對中盡情享受 Party-hearty is an intransitive and the definition...
...了。海盜說話用 me 不用 my。 me 'earties 是 me hearties 的縮寫。 海盜船長特別愛用這來呼叫他的船員！ hearties 是 ...