- pay attention to; take notice of
- careful attention
verb: heed, 3rd person present: heeds, gerund or present participle: heeding, past tense: heeded, past participle: heeded
- 1. pay attention to; take notice of he should have heeded the warnings
- 1. careful attention if he heard, he paid no heed we must take heed of the suggestions
- pay attention to; take notice of: he should have heeded the warnings
- careful attention: if he heard, he paid no heed we must take heed of the suggestions
1.to pay attention to; 2. to keep an eye on; 3. to take notice of; 4. to pay heed to; 5. to watch out for; 6. to be careful of
...愚者不留心"。 "The wise won't need, the fool won't heed."原形可能是"The wise don't need advice, and the fools ...
... dreams. 3. Advice when most needed is least heeded. 忠言逆耳。As human beings, we prefer to hear flowery or gratifying...